Sunday, February 7, 2010

jobs for Diploma Holders @ Flextronics,Chennai

Qualification:

Diploma holders with IT specialization preferred

Experience:0-2 Years

Salary:As per industry standards

Last date of application:10/02/2010

Interested candidates send CVs to careers.cip@in.flextronics.com with the subject code as (CIP_IT)

For more details visit www.flextronics.com

Company Profile:

A leading electronics manufacturing services provider. They offer world class design, engineering and manufacturing services to automotive,computing,consumer digital,industrial,infrastructure,medical and mobile OEM customers

5 comments:

  1. Hi Good Afternoon sir i was very happy to see your this opening..i will be very happy if i shortlisted i am having this much experiance but i am currently not working..and even i dont have my kuwait experiance letter..have some family problems in my inlaws so they lost my experiance letter...and currently i am staying in my mom home in mount road lic backside..so i need job very urgent by next week itself...and my expected salary is 15k kindly please help me sir..need job in hr assistant..

    Thank you
    Regards,
    k.shaheen tabassum

    cell-9840117884

    ReplyDelete
  2. its too old post.

    or try send CVs to careers.cip@in.flextronics.com with the subject code as (CIP_IT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sir,

    I am mahesh. I am in search of a job. I completed Diploma in E.E.E and i worked as a system admin in Gemini communications near kancheepuram. Now i want to settle in a better job.

    Thank you,

    J.mahesh
    cell: 8825430166

    ReplyDelete