Monday, June 28, 2010

Position of Iphone Developer @ Singapore, Chennai

Greetings from Fairhope Technologies Pte. Ltd!!!

Our client (Singapore based company) is looking for candidates for the position of iphone Developer. Details as Below:

Job location- Singapore, Chennai
Positions : 5 numbers
Joining time : As soon as possible
Job Title : Iphone Developer
Experience : Overall 3 years + and iphone experience of 2 years. At least 1 app should be in appstore.
Skills : Good experience in Object C, C, C++.
            Solid experience in XCode, Cocoa Framework

If you are interested, please reply immediately with your updated resume and following details
Current sal
Expected sal
Expected time for joining in Chennai/Singapore --

Regards,
Swati Gupta
Recruitment Consultant
Fairhope Technologies Pte. Ltd.
Singapore
swati@fairhopetechnologies.com
Mob : +65 83227155

2 comments:

  1. i had 6 months of exeprience as "i phone" applications developer.I had good command in objective C programming.I am looking carrer on this platform.I am staying in chennai.I can work in hard circumsatnces,team coordination.If any please call me or mail me.
    MAIL:ravillapavan9@gmail.com
    cell: 08939780560
    thanks&regards
    R.M.PAVAN KUMAR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is arun past 6 months i;m working in iphone technology in chennai if any one give opertunity to work i;ll perform my roll well. my mail id is arungre@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete