Tuesday, November 2, 2010

PHP Vacancies @ Saturn, Technopark


Job Title:Software Engineer - PHP
CompanySaturn Systemwares Pvt Ltd
Closing On:Tuesday, 30 November 2010
Contact Email:career@saturn.in ,
Job Description:
Understanding OOP concept and implementation. Skilled in CMS development and ecommerce web application. Skilled in CSS and xHTML. Excellent Ajax skills and Javascript. Excellent English communication skills. Experienced in other programming language would be a plus.
Preferred Skills:
Minimum 6 months experience is required

4 comments:

  1. Hi ,

    I am a fresher for php .I know HTML,CSS,JavascriptPHP,mysql

    Regards
    Agalya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,
    I am completed my btech in computer science
    and also
    I am a fresher for php .I know HTML,CSS,Javascript,PHP,mysql

    Regards
    MAYA ANTONY

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai,

    I am completed B.Tech In Information Technology ,completed a certification course on PHP from Gtech ,Kannur and have over 6 months experience in PHP ,HTML,MYSQL

    regards
    Hima P K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai,I am completed my B.Tech.If you have any vaccancies plz call me or mail me .I know php,Java,vb.net.

    Phone:9947830140
    mail:tinkukrishnan107@yahoo.com

    Thanks and regards
    Tinku krishnan

    ReplyDelete